Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Punkins for the Punkins

Ah, pumpkin carving....such a seasonal tradition steeped in stencils, valiant attempts, bloody fingers, swear words and so much eff'g pulp that the dogs ALWAYS eat and then barf in my hallway.

I am over you, pumpkin carving.

Enter: MR. POTATO HEAD PUMPKINS!

Meet Pretty and her Princess Pumpkin!

Enter Wackadoodle and his...er, Skeleton Pig (?) Pumpkin. This had a Sling Blade feel to me.

Lastly, there's a wide-eyed Tickle and his Pirate Pumpkin - ARGGGGH MATEY!
Note: Dylan and Sawyer both made frequent mention that this pumpkin resembles Bucket. I made helpful mention that sometimes Bucket disciplined us while wearing an earring and yielding a knife. Another story for another day.
In full disclosure, I have to say we did this activity at 6:10am, hence the pajamas.

Crap. That is a lie. It was 1pm and I was too tired to pick out clothes for these monsters or myself. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

0 comments: