Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chalk Art

Ah, beautiful weather. I have missed you.

Warm sunshine on my face.

My kids riding their bikes.

Schibbies lounging on the deck.

And watching my neighbor's son come over to MY HOUSE and draw rainbow dicks on my driveway...and then leave.

You know his mom was like, "don't do that here. No, no - go over to Jenkins' house and do that. Mrs. Jenkins is drunk in a lawn chair in the yard while wearing a low cut top and a trucker hat. She will not notice. Go, go, go."

1 comments:

Star

I love your blog.. i should tell you how i found it .. my sister in law has 'september and december babies' linked to her blog and they have your blog linked to theirs. i couldn't stop reading .. and laughing .. my husband thinks i'm a big dork. i'm a stay at home mom in cocoa beach and i look forward to future posts. :)

star
starsanner23(at)yahoo(dot)com