Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WTF Lost?


6 years of my life....wasted. Oh no, honey - I'm talking about Lost. Not about your inability to unball your socks before shoving them in to the washing machine leaving me with smelly, wet lumps-o-socks. But while we're talking about that.....I digress....

I stayed up and watched every single second of the Lost recap and finale patiently waiting for everything to tie together in a nice, neat bundle. Instead I pulled a Pat and kept screaming "What the HELL? WHAT THE HELL?" with interludes of sobbing any time Vincent would appear on screen.

Would it have been possible to address every, single question that remained on Lost? No. Would it have helped ease the pain that this frustrating, water-cooler subject matter was ending? No. SHOULD BEN HAVE BEEN HACKED MERCILESSLY TO DEATH BY THE GHOSTS OF THE OTHERS HE MURDERED? Yes please.

Oh dammit, Lost. We were the best frenemies around. Now I will have to talk to Pat on Tuesday nights. Wait - scratch that. NCIS is on. I'm OK.

In other news, Sawyer started singing a song in the tub last night. After I got over my initial shock, I said "buddy, who taught you that?" His response: "Meemaw."

The song went like this - "DIARRHEA! In the back seat of your car! DIARRHEA!"

Thanks, Mom. Remember when he used to be adorably sweet like the above? Now he sings about explosive bowel movements. Fan-damn-tastic.

3 comments:

Jenn

Screw LOST. Bachelorette is back! :)

TeamC

Um, did you forget about Tuesdays and Glee?! And you can't say those 6 years were a waste.. those were our good friends! ;) Btw, I think we need some video of Sawyer singing about the runs.

Lisa Sinclair

OMG - you HAVE to let Sawyers hair grow back out. TOO ADORABLE! I can not comment on Lost as I don't watch it.