Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MAY DAY!

It's been a busy few weeks here at Casa Jenkins. Here are some of the hightlights:
- We enjoyed a lengthy visit from Meemaw who was so excited to be around her grandbabies, she jacked up her meniscus (that's in your knee, by the way).
- Otto & Tyson celebrated the arrival of springtime by getting copious amounts of hot spots (weepy, bleeding, hairless areas on their skin) and vomiting.
- Dylan refuses to sleep through the night anymore. In the beginning, I was worried. Now, I don't give a crap if he goes to a damn rave at 2am.
- Sawyer has decided that all vegetables are "hurting my tummy" and insists on making graphic gagging noises at the dinner table. Note: I am quite sure this induces the dogs to vomit.
- Wegmans tried to tell me I would have to wait 3 days for my Percoset refill.
Do. Not. EVEN. Go. There.
- This little lady becomes more mischevious by the day. Do not let the below picture fool you.

0 comments: