Thursday, September 2, 2010

9/02/10


I have been waiting for this day for YEARS…only to forget about it because I run a Child Army, have a full time job and lose my car keys in my purse every eff'g day. Basically - other priorities took over. UNTIL my childhood pal (and Facebook pic posting biyatch) Melissa reminded me that today was the holiest of holy days (sorry Mom…I know that was blasphemous) -



HAPPY 90210 DAY, EVERYONE!

Let us all throw on a pair of Spandex shorts and watch Donna's nose and chest area shrink and grow, respectively, remember the Brenda-Dylan-Kelly love triange and rehash how many times Kelly has been burned/abducted/Single White Female'd and other random acts of drama.

Most importantly, let us focus all attention and adoration on one Dylan McKay. He was and IS the reason my oldest child is named what he is named (um - Dylan - for those of you not catching on).



Also - let us please take notice of the similar poses Dylan McKay and I both are sporting in these pictures? Coincidence or a soulmate indicator? Just throwing it out there……...


0 comments: