Friday, May 1, 2009


We are closing up the Maternity Leave shop and starting Monday, Mama is back to work! So we are taking advantage of our last quiet moments and relishing in afternoon naps. The two hooligans below have entered a new phase - Sunglasses Obsession. They are used for everything - protecting your eyes from the sun, reading books, bathing, pretending to be invisible and Sawyer even told me he needed them while on the toilet. Sigh. I pick my battles....
An amazing present arrived last week - this GORGEOUS pencil rendering of Logan that Amy's best friend, Julie, made for us.  I was so blown away by its perfection, and we are so grateful to have such a keepsake. Pat wants to have similar ones done of the boys. I also said it would be nice to have one of the Schibbies. I don't know if that's happening. 

Logan enjoyed her first real summer days as the temps hit 90. Mama barked and cursed that it was hotter than (insert profanity here) and Sawyer screamed at every bug that flew down the street. Today Meemaw arrives to help us out for some time. We are very excited to see her as is the Leesburg branch of Costco - she is their best customer. 

2 comments:

Tierney M.

Oh Brie - I love the picture of you and Logan sleeping! It's so sweet.

Miss you!

Jackson/Addison

Love the picture of you and Logan sleeping! We are into sunglasses also.