Sunday, September 7, 2008

Congratulations Becky & Steve!

We had a great time last night at Becky & Steve's beautiful wedding! Not even the rain could stop us from having a good time! I enjoyed my first sober reception in a long time. It was a different experience. I realized that we get pretty tanked and run our mouths A LOT. It was surreal to watch Jessie and Maureen do tequila shots with our high school art teacher. We also have another wedding to plan now - congrats to Molly & Tim on their engagement!

The Team
Pat & I snazz it up...my dress was flowy and hid my gut well
What are you supposed to do when your pregnant wife is talking to her ex-boyfriend? Josh drinks with the Team's blessing.
Jess, Brie & Tara. We've known each other since we were 5. We don't get along well.

One of the most awkward moments of the evening....

Preggo eggos! Brie & Julie

Brie & post-whiskey shot Jessica