Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This Guy....


It has been said many times that I need to write down all of the wacked out things my wacked out kids say. Dylan is usually very clever and witty in his comments. Lo screeches like a wolf pup. This one...well, read for yourself -
To an older, family friend: "Bob, what's in your big fully belly, Bob? (pause) Is it bananas? Are there bananas in your big, fully belly, Bob?"
Mama: Sawyer, if you are going to wake up at 5:45am and pound around this house like some 'roided up hyena, it's time you learned to make your bed.
Sawyer: (in whiny, baby voice) But Mamaaaaaa, I am soooooooo tinnnnnny.
(Walking one night with the family....push stroller through a puddle and wheels leave wet tracks)
Sawyer: WHAT THE HELL?
Mama: SAWYER DANIEL! We do not say those words!
Sawyer: (pouting) HUMPH! I mad at you!
Mama: Why are YOU mad at ME?
Sawyer: I want to say 'what the hell' every day and I will, Mama! I WILL SAY WHAT THE HELL!
And the absolute greatest, most horrific atrocity ever to come out of my sweet baby's mouth -
(Just getting out of bath tub, Sawyer is sopping wet and wiggly)
Pat: Sawyer! Stop moving! You are getting water everywhere!
Sawyer: (mumbles)
Pat: What did you say to me, young man?
Sawyer: (whispering) Bitch.
Pat: (dumbfounded & stuttering) Wh....what? What did you.. (gulp) what did you say?
Sawyer: Bitch. I SAY BITCH, DADA! I SAY IT!

1 comments:

Tierney M.

I LOVE SAWYER!!! "What the hell?" He should be able to say whatever he wants - it's just so cute when it comes out of the mouth of such a sweet kid.