Monday, February 9, 2009

Today There Are 4....


...and after tomorrow, there will be 5. Of course, I say we are a family of seven because I count the Schibbies. Pat does not. Tomato, to-mah-toe.
We are very excited to welcome Baby Girl to the family at some point tomorrow. Clothes are washed, car seat is ready and we are dying to meet her! Meemaw has been a superb help this last week catering to our every whim. I did not know Costco made 18 lb. packages of chocolate chip cookies, but now the boys are certainly aware of that. We can't wait to share our happy news with all of you tomorrow! Thank you for all of your love & support. Our kids are very lucky to have such wonderful family & friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Best of luck! We're thinking of you! :)

xo,
Kate, Tom, Quinn & Cole

ps - my verification word is "frogr" I loved that game!!

Jackson/Addison

So excited that Logan is finally here. Can't wait to meet her.